Effective May 8, 2022
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- Affiliated Entities and Service Providers. We may disclose your information, including Personal Information, to any affiliated entity or organization, business partner and to agents and service providers to help us operate the Service, improve our business or the Service and to provide services to us. These third parties may include customer service providers, business or sales service providers or providers that provide support for the Service.
- Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may disclose your information, including Personal Information: (i) as required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) if we believe disclosure is needed to protect our rights, property or safety; (iii) to government regulators or law enforcement authorities in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or legal process served on us or the Service; and (iv) to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
- Insolvency and Business Transitions. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company, or if we purchase, sell or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including, but not limited to, Personal Information, to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
- Data Security. We cannot ensure that all of your Personal Information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, a third party may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or other users of the Service may abuse or misuse your Personal Information. No transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Sensitive information collected (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). We do not store or keep credit card numbers, expiration dates, CVC numbers or billing ZIP codes. A third party payment provider (Braintree or Paypal) is used to process any credit card payments we collect and to securely store credit card details if recurring billing is required. The address and contact information is used for billing/shipping purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Our cookies enable you to proceed smoothly through our site and enable us to know whether you've visited our site before to eliminate some steps that are directed to new visitors. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the overall experience on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but, you have the option to change your browser settings to decline them.
Toprut does not intentionally or knowingly sell products to anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Site only with the knowledge and approval of your parent or guardian.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
Write or call:
118 N Conister Ln
Suite B #264
Liberty, MO 64068